From settings on the iPhone or iPad
- Open settings > messages > blocked > add new (this opens contacts, so the number must be added to contacts first).
- You will not receive phone calls, messages, or FaceTime from people on the block list.
From a message on the iPhone or iPad
- Tap on a message from the person you wish to block
- Tap on Details next to their name at the top of the message feed> click the symbol > scroll down and tap block this caller.
From your recent call list
- Tap the symbol to the right of the callers name.
- Scroll down and tap block this caller.