My job shows up on the list to print, but when I tap print, nothing happens.
You probably chose the incorrect driver; PCL instead of Postscript.
Delete the printer and re-add with the correct driver.
- Click on System Preferences in your dock > choose Printers & Scanners
- Select the Server2-GPS_Secure_Print and click the “-“ sign to delete the printer. Click delete printer.
- Click the “+” sign to add a printer.
- In the list of printers, select the Server2-GPS_Secure_Print. In the “choose a driver” list, choose the Generic Postscript Printer. Click Add.
- You should now be able to print to the Server2 printer and release your print job from any new GPS copier.
- For detailed printing instructions, click here.