How to Create a QuickTime Player audio recording and attach it to a MyGPS portal assignment.
- To find QuickTime, Click on Spotlight Search (top right magnifying glass icon ) Type QuickTime and open the QuickTime Player application.
- Go up to the QuickTime menu at the top of your screen and click on File > New audio recording.
- Click the red button to record and the black button to stop. Click the arrow to play back the recording.
- Click on the File menu > Export > Name the file and save as an .m4a file. Be sure to use your name in the file name.
Attach to the MyGPS portal assignment
- Click on the underlined name of the assignment in your class in MyGPS.
- Click the Attach Files button. Browse to the .m4a file or drag the file into the box.
- Click Attach. Click Submit Assignment.