Vocaroo is a basic online audio recorder, uploader, and audio sharing website.
Instructions for Recording
- Go to http://vocaroo.com/ on your Browser (Chrome is recommended).
- Create a new audio file (Go to #3) or upload an existing file: Click the “Or upload?” button to open an existing file from your computer.
- Click the “Click to Record” button. Say yes to allow access to your computer’s microphone. Click Allow for Adobe Flash Player and you will be recording.
- End the recording by clicking on Click to Stop. Click Listen and/or Retry if you are not happy with the recording.
- When you are happy with the recording, click Click here to save.
- Sharing options include
- Create a QR Code: the code will open in a new tab. Save image (iPad) or drag to your desktop. Print the code or include in a document. Scanning the QR code with a phone or iPad will open a mini Vocaroo site to play the recording. Try this free Scan app.
- Share the link: copy and paste the link anywhere
- Embed: Copy and paste the embed code in a blog or website
- Share via email: email from Vocaroo or your personal email account
- Share on social media: click to open the selected media type
- Download as an MP3 or other file type.