GPS 6 is a shared folder on the GPS network. It is used in certain circumstances, including the AP Exams for language classes.
- Open Finder from your doc . On the Finder menu bar at the top of your screen, click on Go > Connect to Server
- Type this server address: smb://gps6 and click the + sign to add the gps6 server address to your favorite servers on your Finder sidebar. Click Connect
- In the next window, enter your GPS username (without the @gps.edu) and password. Click Connect.
- You are now connected to gps6. From the list, select Public and click OK.
AP Language Exam Instructions
- From the Public folder, click on AP Exam 20__, then either AP French or AP Spanish. Leave this folder open.
- After saving your AP recording (be sure your recording has your name on it!) to your desktop, drag the recording into the appropriate AP folder.