These instructions will show you how to print schedules for students from the Reports menu – handy to print advisee schedules or schedules for a grade. Students can also print their own schedules – directions here. Please note that pop-ups need to be enabled on your browser preferences.
- Login to MyGPS > MyDay. On the Reports Icon (bottom right), click View All.
- In the Report Search window, type Schedule. Click Find.
- Under Student Reports, find Student Schedule – By Day Name (Grid) and click Run (far right).
- Fill in the report specifics (leave date off and choose a regular week like Aug. 28)
- Click Generate Report. You can print the schedule from here or,
- Click View/Print PDF. Print from this view.