At GPS we do not have printers that will print poster size – posters must be printed at a print shop or ordered online.
An alternative is to print your poster using BlockPosters.com.
- Your image must be a JPEG.
- To change a PDF or PNG to JPEG, Double click your PDF or PNG and it will open in Preview on a Mac. If Adobe is your default document/photo viewer, simply open Preview and from the menu click File > Open > browse to your document/photo.
- In the Preview menu click File > Export. Change the Format to JPEG. Click Save.
- Go to BlockPosters.com.
- Click the green Upload your Image box. Browse to your saved JPEG image.
- Scroll down to see the screen pictured below.
- Choose your options. Borderless is more complex – trimming off the borders might be an easier option.
- Click the green Create My Poster button.
- Your poster downloads as a PDF. The first page is a summary and the rest is your poster in page-sized blocks.
- At the copy machine be sure to choose Simplex (single-sided)!
- Trim the borders and tape your poster together from the back.