Everyone at GPS has a YouTube account as part of their Google Drive. You must create a YouTube channel to upload videos, comment, or make playlists.
To export videos from your iPad or Mac to YouTube, click here.
Sign in to YouTube
Open your browser to youtube.com. Sign in with your GPS credentials by clicking the sign-in button on the top right.
Directions from YouTube to Create a personal channel
Follow these instructions to create a channel that only you can manage using your Google Account. YouTube Source.
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or using the mobile site.
- Try any action that requires a channel, such as uploading a video, posting a comment, or creating a playlist.
- If you don’t yet have a channel, you’ll see a prompt to create a channel.
- Check the details and confirm to create your new channel.
Upload a video or Live Stream
- Once you have created a channel, click on the 3 lines icon on the top left and select My Channel.
- Upload a video from your computer or device by clicking the Upload icon at the top right next to the sign in button.
- Choose the privacy level for your uploaded video (it can also be changed later) and drag the video or click to browse your computer. Videos can also be imported directly from Google Photos.
- Click Get Started if you intend to create a video and live stream from YouTube at the same time.
View and manage your videos
- Select MyChannel from the 3 lines icon on the left. Click on Video Manager located top center above your channel art.
- From the video manager, you can Edit the video, see the number of views, likes, and dislikes.
- Edit choices include the list below. Click Info & Settings to change privacy settings, title and description, or add to a playlist.