First create a YouTube Channel, directions here.
Directions for creating a playlist
- Start with a video you want in the playlist.
- Under the video, click Add to .
- Click Create new playlist.
- Enter a playlist name.
- Use the drop-down box to select your playlist’s privacy setting. If it’s private, people cant’ find it when they search YouTube.
- Click Create.
You can find your new playlist from the Library in the Guide on the left side of the screen.
To share a playlist
- Click on MyChannel
- Click on Created Playlists (center panel)
- Click the title of the playlist you want to share. Click the Share button. Choose Share, Embed, or Email.
- Copy the link. Paste options include
- Paste the Share link in MyGPS in a Links block.
- Paste the Embed link in MyGPS in an Embed block or HTML window, or
- Email the link.